Student Ambassador Position
At Film Platform, we are passionate about bringing documentary films to universities, nonprofits and libraries around the world via streaming and campus/community screenings. We are committed to using film to inspire and engage a new generation of students, eager to learn more about the world around them.
We’re looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic students who love documentaries and are passionate about activism and outreach to be our Student Ambassadors.
- Entering at least your second year at the same university
- Commit to the position for a full-semester
- Minimum GPA of 2.7
- Tech-savvy & able to communicate with a remote workforce
- Available to give a minimum of 3 to 7 hours a week throughout the semester
- Excellent Communication skills; this position requires a lot of communication to help spread the word about available documentaries
- Resume (SEND TO: email@example.com)
As a Student Ambassador you will:
- Help connect student organizations & faculty with films that fit their area of interest
- Work directly with librarians, students and other diverse stakeholders
- Provide technical support for Film Platform to the local community
- Create your own work schedule and stick to it
You will get:
- International networking experience with our international team, filmmakers & other Student Ambassadors
- Valuable experience in marketing, communication and promotion
- Free access to films
- Passes to local film festivals
If you’re interested, apply online now.