Licensing Models And Pricing Information
Our different licensing models are designed to meet your specific university needs, if you require more information or can’t find the license or model you need please contact email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to assist.
Subscription: Full Catalogue
Undoubtedly the best value option we offer is the full catalogue subscription.This makes all the films in our collection available to your library users for unlimited viewing during your license period, both on and off-campus.All new additions to our collection are immediately made available to our full catalogue subscribers during their license period. Updated MARC records are available on a quarterly basis.
Our Full Catalogue Subscription licenses are available for 1- or 3- year terms.
To learn more about bringing the world’s best documentaries to your campus, or to arrange a trial of our platform,
Please email our sale team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A-La-Carte: Per Title Acquisitions
Your university is welcome to license streaming access or PPR to single titles, or to pick and choose several films that would be of interest.
You can find the different license options and pricing on the film page on our web site. Simply press the following buttons on the film page: Purchase Now —> then select the license type you wish to obtain.
Single Titles Prices:
- 1 year streaming license: $225.00
- 3 Year streaming license : $375.00
A Streaming License allows you to…
- Access the film anytime during the license period via our secure online server
- Allow your users to access the film via your on-campus IP or off-campus via proxy-IP authentication
- Make the film available to students, staff and faculty members for the purposes of research and education
- This license covers classroom and student use, but does not cover campus screenings of a film.
Public Performance Rights License (PPR)
- Our PPR license includes perpetuity rights – standard fee: $295
A PPR license allows you to…
- Include the film in your library
- Make the film available to students, staff and faculty members for the purposes of research, education, and any other non-commercial use
- Hold a private, non-theatrical screening
- This license does not allow you to charge admission, or to sublicense, digitize or duplicate the film in any way
*Please note that our standard mode of delivery is via digital file transfer.
If you would prefer to receive a DVD copy of the film, there is an additional postage fee of $25.
*Please note that for some new releases PPR pricing can differ slightly.
To see the relevant pricing and to purchase online: Simply press the following buttons on the film page:
Purchase Now —> then select the license type you wish to obtain.
To view our standard PPR license please click here
Single Title – Bundles:
If you wish to obtain both PPR and streaming access for specific titles, please check our great value bundles:
- 1 Year streaming License + Public Performance Right Bundle – $475
- 3 Year streaming License + Public Performance Right Bundle – $580
When you purchase multiple titles, the per-title price of each film is reduced dramatically.
Please get in touch to discuss your budget and your campus needs.